How We Can Help Businesses
The more we know about your business, the better we can help. Companies can use the Network as its go-to source for recruitment, pre-screening, retention and business services.
- Share your business needs.
- Build and maintain a better candidate pipeline.
- Efficiently meet, hire, and retain quality candidates.
- Access financial tax incentives.
- Develop customized training for new and existing employees.
- Engage your local community board and strengthen relationships with neighbors.
- Network with LESEN partner companies in related industries.
Job seekers from the Lower East Side and across New York City can access a range of comprehensive services to obtain training, find employment, and achieve economic self-sufficiency. The steps and services are organized in simple phases:
- Application and Orientation
- Training and Job Search
- Job Placement Assistance
- Post placement and Job Retention Services
- Financial Literacy
- Income Supports
Hiring Manager and LESEN Account Manager
INQUIRE: A company’s hiring manager inquires about LESEN, or vice versa. INFORM: Network Account Manager gets information on company, open positions, requirements, and preferred process.
|Step Two: Recruitment||Who’s Involved:
LESEN Account Manager, Network Partners, and Candidates
REVIEW: Network partners recruit and review active candidates for a potential match.
PRE-SCREEN: LESEN Account Manager prescreens candidates to ensure fit. REFER: Account Manager sends candidates and/or resumes to hiring manager.
|Step Three: Screening||Who’s Involved:
Hiring Manager and Candidates
INTERVIEW: Hiring Manager meets candidates.
FEEDBACK: Hiring Manager sends hiring decision and comments to LESEN Account Manager.
|Step Four: Retention||Who’s Involved:
Hiring Manager, LESEN Account Manager, Network Partners, Candidates
VERIFY: Hiring Manager sends placement documentation and positive or constructive input about the hire to LESEN Account Manager.
SUPPORT: LESEN Account Manager advises hiring manager, and/or Network provides support to hire.
REPORT: Share information on an ongoing basis to document performance, analyze trends and identify opportunities.